- Insurance Services
- Auto, Home & Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Hotel & Motel Hospitality Insurance
- Professional Liability (E&O) Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- - View All Business
- Life Insurance
- About Us
- Policy Service
- Contact Us
Business Owners Package policy, commonly called a “BOP” contains many of the insurance coverages needed by most small businesses. While these policies are not standard, there is great variation from insurance company to insurance company; there are certain common elements. The basic BOP offers business property for both building and contents, and liability insurance protection for the operation of your business. This liability protection will generally include both the operation of your business, at its established location, and the liability from your products or completed operations.
Some, but not all of the policies, will also offer business income and extra expense protection after an insured loss. BOP policies do not contain all of the coverages needed by a small business. Notably they do not cover any workers’ compensation, professional liability, or business vehicle coverage.
Security Plus Insurance offers free, comparative quotes on business owners package insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.